Curry International Tuberculosis Center
Mini-fellowship Training Program
The Curry International Tuberculosis Center offers mini-fellowship trainings to TB care providers (MDs, nurses, support staff) from the western region of the United States to provide first-hand knowledge and experience in carrying out TB control activities. The goal is to share TB expertise and knowledge with US-based healthcare providers from a variety of settings. Our Center tries to meet the individual needs of those who attend by assessing areas of practice and communities served, and matching your identified objectives with appropriate activities. In order to take advantage of this unique opportunity, please complete the application and indicate those experiences you think will best meet your needs. Upon receipt of your completed application form, we will contact you regarding your acceptance into the program.
Procedures:In order to apply for a 2014 fellowship, the applicant must use this form to:
- Tell CITC what you hope to gain from the experience.
- Provide background information on your career experience.
- Identify specific topic(s) of interest in TB control and type of training being sought (e.g. field training, clinical management, laboratory, etc.).
- Provide several possible dates (month/year) when available to attend.
- Applicants will be responsible for making and paying for their own travel arrangements.
- Upon completion of the training (and preferably within 2 weeks of return to work), the applicant will provide written feedback to the institute as to the pro's and cons of the training received.