Tuberculosis and Diabetes
A National, Web-based Seminar
December 10, 2009
This is a two-hour web-based seminar for clinicians in the United States who may treat or screen patients with tuberculosis, diabetes, or both diseases. The recording consists of a 90-minute presentation followed by a 30-minute question and answer session.
CME and CE units are not being offered for this recording and there is no participant evaluation
To enhance learning, open and print handouts before viewing presentation.
- Adobe Flash Player Version 7 or higher
- Microsoft Office Runtime Active X (You will be prompted to install)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5 or higher for viewing PDF handouts.
- Play Recording (HTML&XML) High quality version (Preferred)
If you get the message "Your web browser does not support playback of LiveMeeting recordings" please open using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Faculty List - Tuberculosis and Diabetes (PDF 83 KB)
Slide Presentation Handouts
Jane Kelly, M.D. (PDF 333 KB)
- Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment of TB Among People with Diabetes
Dean Schillinger, M.D. and Gisela Schecter, M.D., M.P.H. (PDF 136 KB)
- Integrating Diabetes and TB Programs: Practical Examples from the Pacific Islands
Richard Brostrom, M.D. (PDF 1,139 KB)