Developing and Presenting TB Control Training Courses Toolbox
This TB training and education toolbox provides users with tools and step-by-step implementation guides to develop and implement TB trainings for clinicians and other health workers. Users will learn how to:
- Develop specific timelines for trainings
- Conduct needs assessments to determine training needs
- Create agendas, syllabi, slides and other course materials
- Handle training logistics and faculty recruitment
- Issue CE or CME units to course participants
The materials included with the toolbox consist of sample correspondence, agendas and timelines, slide templates, and course outlines. These materials are provided on a CD and on the CITC website.