Privacy Statement for the Curry International TB Center
Information Collected and Purpose
Regarding visitors to our Internet site:
We collect aggregate information on what pages are visited in order to assess and improve the content of our site. Our web server does not automatically recognize information regarding individual users, e.g., domain name or email address.
When visitors register for CITC Training Courses:
We ask for information about their identity in order to maintain a record of their participation.
Additionally, when visitors participate in Internet CME activities:
- We ask participants to complete a knowledge test (pre- and post-test) as part of a CME activity in order to provide feedback concerning the participant's understanding of the content.
- We ask participants to evaluate CME activities in order to improve these activities and future ones.
Other Uses of Information
We may use the information you provide through this public website to contact you:
- To check on potential verification problems, e.g., duplicate registration for a seminar.
- To provide email updates regarding Center-sponsored events and programs.
- To inform you of new website developments and enhancements.
- We do not share registrant information, contact data, or e-mail lists with other institutions, except as may be required by law.
Changes in Policy
As our Internet site evolves, we may determine a need to collect additional information or to use information already collected in new ways. If our information practices change from those posted above, we will modify this policy statement.
There are appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we may have collected from you.
Other Internet Sites
Our site may provide links to other sites with information on topics or programs that may be useful to visitors. However, we do not control those sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices or content.